Rules of the RP
- No OOC drama will be tolerated. It seems like it’s one of the biggest downfalls of RPs these days.
- Activity is key. Three days without posting and notice you will be replaced without a warning. We want this group to last a long time.
- This is a para RP. Please we don’t mind chat posts, chatzy posts, or just plain paras on the dash but please DO NOT one line each other. We will warn you if we see it, one warning is all you get.
- Interact with everyone! No one likes to be left out.
- Big plots and storylines must be discussed with the moderators. That includes anything that might have triggers. Ex. rape, pregnancy, marriage, etc.
- Keep the dash as clean as possible. Cut posts and paras so that it only shows the previous reply.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact the main page and the moderators will see what they can do to resolve it.
Rules of the Diamond program
- By no means are students allowed to talk to those outside of the Diamond program about what their teachers as of them.
- If a student leaks information they will be immediately expelled and asked to leave the school at once.
- You, as the student, must do everything that your teacher asks of you. They want to make sure that your education is well rounded.
- The headmaster will not hear any complaints about what teachers are asking of their students because we hired our staff for their excellence.
- If we hear of misbehavior, we will be forced to take appropriate actions. The teachers will apply punishment at their own will.
- Teachers cannot be switch nor are they allowed to teach students that are not assigned. However, with permission from the teacher they can take over duties for a small amount of time.
We hope you enjoy your time here at Emerald Elites.